Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Totems

Go down 
+3
GemLover
Goth~Ink
Solane Star
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Animal Totems - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Dragon11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Pond_l10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Pond_l11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Birds_10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Birds_11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:53 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Birdho13
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:54 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Birdho14
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Birdho15
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 am

Animal Totems - Page 10 Birdho17
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:08 am

FINCH

As far as animal totems go, Air Totems are some of my favorite. According to legend, when a Yellow Finch is spotted it is a sign that enthusiastic times are head with days full of bright, high energy. I could definitely use some high energy days!

I have never followed a project from point A to point B because I seem to bounce from one thing to the next. This is the same way Finches fly, typically bobbing and weaving through the air. Watching a Finches free-form flight can fill you with a sense of freedom and happiness.

Native America Indians called the Finch the "bird of happiness." They thought the bright yellow color of this bird was a gift from the gods and would bring bright joy and freedom into their lives. They also thought the song of the Finch was the sound that announced the upcoming bounty of the spring season.

If a person has been concealing his or her creativity from the world, Finch may be the sign to start making their value more vocal and available to the public. The Finch sing can lighten your heart and lead you on a bouncy path of creativity.

Finches are also sociable creatures, so a Finch Totem could be a signal to get more involved with social activities. This is a huge area I need to work on, because I'm more of a solitary person, usually avoiding crowds at all costs.

Here's to a bright and shiny New Year where all our hopes and dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 am

Breath taking photography honey - just the thing to wake up to on this dreary winter morn here in Oz. Finches are amazing little birds. I am like you - a solitary person who avoids crowds. I prefer to be anonymous when I go out. Just thinking about being in the midst of a large crowd is making me dizzy right now. Too much energy - it throws me off balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Totems   Animal Totems - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Totems
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10